Curriculum Guide and Suggested Resources To Accompany the DVD
Prepared by Sheri Lyn Schmidt, Ed.D.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Synopsis and Key Points
- Using these Modules in Workshops or Classrooms
- Review of Content & Suggested Discussion Questions, Module 1
- Review of Content & Suggested Discussion Questions, Module 2
- Tips for Facilitating Discussion
- Teaching about Racism as more than Personal Prejudice
- Selected Resources for Understanding Systemic Racism in the US
- Selected Resources for Developing Educational Workshops and Courses about Racism in the United States
Download a copy of the entire guide here:
Or click through the page tabs below to browse online.